Friday, November 30, 2007

#22 eAudio books

I connected to eAudiobooks and downloaded Shakespeares Sonnets ..

Although the narrator had clear diction, music background was enjoyable, I found the american accent a little off putting .

In the past I have enjoyed alot of talking books borrowed from the library, however the narrator makes or breaks the enjoyment gained from the audio book . I love to hear the written word - when doing house chores or in the car.

This new format is challenging. I have had the chance to view only one ebook which my son had on his computer. It was awkward, as he was hovering beside me to play games and to RECLAIM his toy, his PC.

ebooks are great with the widespread use of ipods ... however I do not have one so that is one of the presents I will be requesting for christmas as I think their usage would be great .

No comments: